Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sensational Snack: Oranges


The orange is one of my favorite fruits. Not only does it taste delicious but it's great for your body with many health benefits!

Check out some of the great things about oranges:
  • Lowers high blood pressure
  • Lowers cholesterol
  • Vitamin C out the wazoo! (Antioxidant - fight cancers!)
  • Boosts immune system
  • And more!

So go on and enjoy your oranges!

For more information on the benefits of oranges check out my source for the info above: World's Healthiest Foods: Oranges



2 comments:

  1. One thing I love about oranges is that they are filling. I had this quack of a doctor tell me once that it was at the top of the list for most filling foods. Lots of water and weight to them. I do find them filling. For some reason foods that are high in acid make me feel more full

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I had one for lunch today along with my sandwich and it kept me held over for quite a while. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete