Friday, April 10, 2009

C25K Newbie!

That's right everyone! There's another C25K newbie joining the ranks of that awesome program: my hubby!

I'm so excited! Jesse decided to do the C25K program so that he can participate in some 5Ks with me. How awesome is that? VERY AWESOME! =P

He actually started a little over a week ago and today was the first day of W2D1. I've been running the program with him and really enjoying our time running together.

So far he's enjoyed the program! Week 2 is definitely a bit more challenging for him but he'll get stronger as he goes. Week 1 was a little easy for him.

I'm really stoked! He is even signing up for the Pearland Pear Run (5K) in May!

Now I need to get him one of these shirts! He deserves it!

3 comments:

  1. I'm tha bess mayne. I deed it!

    Or atleast I hope to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you're going to run with the pear!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete