Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Good Run

Well, after the recent tendon scare (which apparently I overreacted to) I was pleasantly surprised today to have a great run!

Yesterday I ran C25K W2D3 with hubby Jesse and the leg felt really good. Today I decided to try a bit more mileage and shoot for at least running a mile straight. My training plan calls for 2 mile runs every Thursday so if feeling good I would stop at 2.

I did feel good! About 3/4 a mile in I hit my stride and just felt great. The leg/tendon didn't hurt and I had a nice pace going.

When I hit the 2 mile mark I slowed to a walk with a big smile on my face. Ahhhh the pleasure of a run!

This weekend I'll have another easy run and then hopefully if all goes well I'll start up my training plan on Tuesday (which I wanted to start last Tuesday).

No comments:

Post a Comment