Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mmmm tilapia!

Ok so I did a wups. I forgot to buy a couple key ingredients for the recipe I was going to make!

Oh well. I went forth with the tilapia and pan seared it. It turned out good! Just a little salt, pepper, and light dusting of flour and yum!

I added steamed green beans for me and Jesse and Jesse also had left over rice.

Next time I'll remember my sauce ingredients, but tonight was still a fine meal.

I snuck some avocado onto my tilapia!



For dessert: Sliced apple with peanut butter



Not a bad meal at all. I'd like to try some organic peanut butter next time since I'm trying to move towards organics and less processed foods. But one step at a time.

Have a great night, all!

3 comments:

  1. That looks great. I love avocado on fish.
    www.seejessrun.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! I love avocado on almost anything. :)

    ReplyDelete