Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Challenge!

Starting Monday I am putting myself up to another personal challenge: Wake up (that means OUT of bed) by 6:00 am each morning!

I'm am a snoozer. I major snoozer. I'll hit that button 3-4 times before I actually get up! I've tried a few different methods to get my lazy arse out of bed, but as of yet have not found a way to keep myself getting up earlier.

Honestly, I'd like to get up early to exercise/run before going to work. I've made so many failed attempts at that, that now I'm just shooting to be up by 6:00 for breakfast. I have to start getting ready for work no later than 6:30 so if I can accomplish 1/2 an hour early for breakfast then hopefully I can expand on that.

We'll see how it goes!

4 comments:

  1. I find it easiest to move the alarm clock to the other side of the room so I have to get up to turn it off or hit the snooze. Generally, if I hit the snooze, and get back in bed...I start thinking...Ugh...just get up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I need to try that again. I'd hit the snooze and go back to bed but wouldn't have the guilt. lol

    I need to start doing something drastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?itemId=15888

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That is awesome! I need one!

    ReplyDelete