Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bad Blogger Tuesday

I've been a bad blogger, guys!

So this morning I was all excited because I had a box of Cascadian Farms Raisin Bran that I was going to have for breakfast this week. I was thinking about what, if anything, I would add to it and just excited for breakfast. So I made my bowl, added some sliced almonds and a banana and.... CHOMPED IT DOWN!

As I was walking to the office kitchen later at lunchtime I realized: Crap! I forgot to take a picture of my breakfast!

Tsk, tsk, tsk I thought as I warmed up my lunch.

I sat down at my desk and proceeded to CHOMP DOWN MY LUNCH without taking a picture! Gah! lol

Well, I did snap this when I finally pulled my camera out. An empty bowl that did have peppers, onions, and beef/chicken from last night's kabobs. I also had a few melba toast. The Devonsheer melba toast was very good! And organic!



We had dinner at a local tex-mex restaurant. I got chicken fajita tacos. I really like the fajita meat at this restaurant because they use very little oil on the skillet. The chicken is excellent! Some lettuce, cilantro, tomatoes, and a bit of cheese make these tacos superb.



In other news: I bought a weight set! I've decided I want to try to move my gym workouts to home. Since I mostly only use the free weights at the gym anymore I figured I could easily setup a home gym and save the expense of my gym membership.

I haven't cancelled at the gym yet, but this evening Jesse and I converted our guest bedroom into a half workout room. We'll probably add more workout equipment as we go and figure out what all we need. I'm excited!



It's been a great day! Hope you all are having a great one too!

3 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I've got dumbells with some assorted weights to clip onto them (along with an adjustable (flat or inclined) bench at home. I haven't used them for a while and I always struggle over my routine. You'll have to post the routine you settle on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are converting my bedroom into a weight room? I can't believe I'm being replace with exercise equipment. Just kidding. :) I would like to know also what routine you do since I too will have to do my own routine since I drop my membership at the Y.

    ReplyDelete