Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chai tea, oh how I love thee!

I like hot tea, all kinds of hot tea, but nothing comes close to my new found love of chai tea!

I've decided, I must try as many chai's as I can. So far I've tried three different brands and they've all been good, but the perfect chai has yet to be found...

The chai I'm drinking tonight is Bigelow Vanilla Chai.

When taking a Bigelow tea bag out of its packet, it smells divine! Oh my it smells very, very good. That smell definitely translated into taste. This chai is delicious. I add some Truvia and milk to my chai and sip in the deliciousness.

While the Bigelow is the best tasting chai I've found so far, it also has the most undesirable qualities. On the front of the box it says "Natural & Artificially Flavored". Ugh. I don't want artificial! What exactly are artificial flavors?

Either way, I have six more teabags to enjoy and then I'll move on. This is good tasting tea, though!







4 comments:

  1. I'm creeping your blog! Black Tea > All chai's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...come over to my house and i will treat you to the REAL thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to take you up on that sometime, Neha!

    Josh - Bah! Chai ftw! =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had that tea. I love the smell too!

    ReplyDelete