Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Personal Challenge: Foam Roll for 15 mins each day

I'm a little late posting this up, but this is my personal challenge for the week: use my foam roller for 15 minutes each day this week.

Foam rollers really seem to help my legs a lot. I used to use them at the gym a lot, but now I typically only go to the gym twice a week for my weight workout. So, I bought my own (glad I did, the gym rollers tend to get very....used).

Well, after buying the roller it sat in my closet for a couple weeks! What the hell good is that?

In comes my weekly challenge.

So here's a quick update:

Sunday - 15 mins complete!
Monday - 15 mins complete!
Tuesday - 15 mins complete!

Doing great so far! My legs are thanking me too.

1 comment:

  1. I've never used a foam roller, but I use the TriggerPoint kit for the same purpose and it's definitely helped my running. Happy rolling!

    ReplyDelete