Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF!

Not only is today Friday but it's also the beginning of a long Memorial Day weekend! Woohoo!

Jesse will be on a daytime schedule this weekend so we will get to spend more time together which I love. I'll also be going to a baby shower tomorrow and seeing my mom who recently had skin cancer removed from her scalp.

Today was a good day. Work was quiet as a lot of people weren't there (typical before a holiday weekend).

I started off with my oats and coffee. Mix-ins were organic flax seed meal, organic raisins, and sliced almonds.



We had teased our intern yesterday about not doing his interny duties and bringing us coffee. Well, today he showed up with Starbucks! I so rarely have Starbucks that this was quite a treat.

Mmm mocha latte. Thanks, Josh!



For whatever reason I just wasn't real hungry at lunchtime. Maybe it was all the coffee! I decided to just have yogurt with raisins again. I forgot my pic though!

I left the office early and Jesse and I hit up our favorite stir fry restaurant. The place is called Genghis Grill and is wonderful! You pick exactly what you want in your stir fry and they cook it to order.

My bowl was full of chicken breast, a few sausage slices, red peppers, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, and some egg. A simple soy sauce was stirred in with a little brown rice on the bottom. It is delicious!



It's a quiet evening at home tonight. I'm watching the Astros as well as the Orlando/Cleveland NBA playoff game. Ahhhh love these evenings especially with a cup of chai and a couple frozen Hershey kisses!



Have a wonderful evening all!

No comments:

Post a Comment