Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF!

Happy Friday, everyone!

Don't you just love Fridays? I enjoy my job a lot, but there's just something about the freedom of the weekend that is great.

This morning I wanted milk soaked cereal and I got it. I went with a cup of organic skim milk in my raisin bran along with organic flax seed meal and a banana.



After a quick run to the bank I was ready for lunch. I just went with left over chicken from last night's dinner. It was definitely very good still! In hindsight I wish that I had brought along some salad greens and had the chicken on a bed of greens, but it was still good.

I also had a few melba toast and a Larabar with lunch. The Larabar pictured was the cocoa mole flavor. I did not like it at all! I guess I didn't realize what it would be because I was surprised by the spice and to find out it had chili flavor in it. I ended up dumping the cocoa mole and having the lemon bar instead.



No snack today. I just didn't get hungry and my afternoon went by quicker than I expected. I'm not really sure why, nothing major happened. Ah well. :)

Dinner tonight was at Buffalo Wild Wings. Yep the same location where this disaster happened.

Thankfully I was in better control today. I do admit to having a few chips with queso first, but with this chicken salad for dinner I felt much more in control than with the burger I had the time before.

It was a pretty good salad: chicken, greens, pico, and some cheese. The chicken had a bbq sauce drizzle and they gave me some ranch on the side that I fork dipped.



Now it's just time to relax. What better way to relax on a Friday night than to have a cup of coffee and study up on Silverlight! :)



And just because....



Enjoy your weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment