Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Happy June Monday

Sorry I'm late on my Monday post. Typically I do my daily post in the evenings after dinner, but last night I conked out on the couch. I woke up when Jesse left for work and promptly went to bed. Zzzzz.

So here's yesterday...

Breakfast was oats with almond slivers, raisins, and flax seed meal.



For lunch I brought left over bulgur salad with left over hot dog pieces. I'm still not sure what I think of the salad. I like it enough but am not sure if I'll make it again. I added a banana on the side.



The afternoon really went by. Before I knew it the time was 4pm and I needed a snack. I went with a simple granola bar.



Dinner was really easy and really good. I made grilled sandwiches on Ezekiel bread and we had corn on the cob that was left from yesterday. Man today was a lot of leftovers but they were still great.

There was a ripe tomato in my garden so I picked it and added tomato slices to my sandwich. Delicious!

Some strawberries for dessert rounded out the meal.



And that's it! Due to falling asleep I didn't have my usual tea or coffee.

Sorry for the short post, but gotta get working! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment